- Added missing CML device IDs.
- Added format Y410/Y210/AYUV and Main444/Main444_10 profiles for ICL HEVC decoding. (issue#431/issue#375/issue#417)
- Updated VP8 media encoding kernel in Gen9 for avoiding wrong partition number .
- Kept VP8 HW encoding bit-rate setting updated after reset bit-rate from application.
- Ignored decoding output status for JPEG because it is unnecessary.
- Registered reconstruct surfaces for VP8 encoding in Gen9.
- Added VA_RC_MB flag for low power HEVC encoding and fix GPU hang issue. (issue#361)
- Fixed dwNumSlice when destroy AVC bit stream buffer from application because of scrubbing playback.
- Enabled Downscaling and low power encoding for ICLLP AVC VDEnc.
- Added I420 format for JPEG decoding.
- Set sub-slice mask according to the per-context SSEU value for ICL.
- Fixed segment fault issue in JPEG encoding.
- Corrected partition lengths for MFD_VP8_BSD_OBJECT commands.
- Enabled AVC low power encoding BRC mode in ICL.
- Distinguished VA memory type from external buffer flag
- Enabled motion adaption BRC for game streaming and AVC low power encoding TCBRC enabling in Gen9.
- Enabled Clang build strict check flags.
- Added HME (hierarchical motion estimation) open source shader kernel for ICL AVC and HEVC low power encoding.
- Enabled ICL shader encoding for AVC, HEVC, MPEG and VP8.
- Added XRGB format support for video processing. (issue#534)