Intel(R) Metrics Discovery Application Programming Interface
This software is a user mode library that provides access to GPU performance data.
The library has OS abstraction layer that allows for interoperability in different environments.
Intel(R) Metrics Discovery Application Programming Interface is distributed under the MIT License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- Intel(R) Processors with Gen11 graphics devices (formerly Ice Lake, Elkhart Lake),
- Intel(R) Processors with Gen9 graphics devices (formerly Skylake, Kaby Lake, Apollo Lake/Broxton, Gemini Lake, Coffee Lake),
- Intel(R) Processors with Gen8 graphics devices (formerly Broadwell),
- Intel(R) Processors with Gen7.5 graphics devices (formerly Haswell).
Supported Operating Systems
Intel(R) Metrics Discovery Application Programming Interface is supported on Linux family operating systems with minimum kernel version 4.14. Event based measurements require minimum Mesa version 18.2.
Detailed minimum version requirements
|Platform||Code Name||Minimum Linux Kernel Version||Minimum Mesa Version|
Build and Install
1. Download sources.
2. Run CMake generation:
4. Built library will be here (for 64-bit Linux):
sudo make install
Note: To clear CMake params remove CMakeCache.txt, then regenerate.
(*) Other names and brands my be claimed as property of others.