To use this plugin, please register at www.intelliboard.net and follow instructions in the Settings page. IntelliBoard.net is built to work with any LMS designed in Moodle with the goal to deliver educational data analytics to single dashboard instantly. With power to turn this analytical data into simple and easy to read reports, IntelliBoard.net will become your primary reporting tool.
To disable/hide SQL reports please use config - $CFG->intelliboardsql = false;
- Download the plugin from https://github.com/intelliboard/intelliboard
- Install the plugin as local plugin
- Enable web services in your Moodle
- Enable REST/SOAP protocol in your Moodle
- Add authorized users to use IntelliBoard.net web service
- Create new token for your authorized user. Make sure IntelliBoard.net service is selected.
- Login to IntelliBoard.net
- Go to Settings - Servers - Add Moodle Connection
- Enter requested information