Please sign in to comment.
- is now silent. - added Jon's suggestion (-f to clean target) - bin/stattree: - the second line of output (filename:linenr) for each symbol found in the source (pragmas and global vars for now), now has one field more: " x:y", where x is context_prev, y is content_next. (then what follows is x+1+y lines of context where the symbol appears). - files parsing routine was enhanced (to be able to get context info, but it's generally better too). - Wrongly added images/.xvpics directory was removed
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 27 additions and 46 deletions.
- +4 −3 Makefile
- +4 −1 bin/mkreport
- +16 −9 bin/stattree
- BIN cache/cvs-head/.cache.bin
- +3 −0 docbook/catalog.xml
- +0 −5 images/.xvpics/end-example.png
- +0 −5 images/.xvpics/end-example.xcf
- BIN images/.xvpics/example.png
- BIN images/.xvpics/example.xcf
- BIN images/.xvpics/example2.png
- BIN images/.xvpics/example2.xcf
- +0 −23 images/.xvpics/icon_ic2.png
|@@ -1,5 +0,0 @@|
|-#IMGINFO:14x1 RGB (638 bytes)|
|-14 1 255|