- bump XMLDOCS_CUR_DEVEL version to 5.3.3
- add bin/stattree as dependency for cache target. (This was natural to do,
but I kept it disabled in times where statree was often modified in a
compatible way so no cache regeneration was needed).
- remove out of date todo notes
- make it update CVS recursively (-d)
- add "ordercheck" hash key in preamble list (was causing perl warnings)
- small spell fix
- REPLACE ctxpre and ctxpost hash keys with names ctx_p and ctx_n!
Basically, I had used both so it was the cause of inconsistencies. I'll
have to see if this distinction was in fact needed and I was aware of it
when I wrote the code.
- Make WHATSNEW without version number recognized as release helpfile
- Added some comments as I went over the source
- Same as in bin/refs-autogen, s/ctxpre/ctx_p/g, s/ctxpost/ctx_n/g.
- glossary/profile: added part to properly integrate into docs later
- refs/*: A number of filters documented. We now have all filters documented
except maybe 5.