Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This version has the following changes.
- Safety checks to prevent deletion when installed incorrectly. However, you should still take care when dealing with files on your server.
- Port number option in both the GUI and CLI. Use --port nnn to set a non-default MySQL port.
- Fixed Drupal bootstrap behaviour. Start up of script uses Drupal data as guide, no longer relies on a full successful Drupal initialisation before script will allow you to proceed.
- Driver selection improved so that PDO will be attempted first if PDO+mysql is available, with mysqli being used as a fallback. This fixes 'driver not found' errors.
- Removed mysql_ functions and replaced with mysqli_.
- Improved JS preview overlay for dry runs. This means that the right pane will always show the most accurate data possible. If serialised strings are present, highlights are not displayed.
The first stable release of the safe search replace tool for PHP. The CLI script is much more feature complete in this version with better support for different character sets. There are still problems with UTF-16 and UTF-32 which we hope to try and address in future releases.
php srdb.cli.php --help for the list of options.