WP Super Cache single cdn
This is an mu-plugin that allows you to use a single cdn distribution for an entire multisite network by disabling the ms-files.php rewrite.
The reason you would want this is that you don't have to configure a cdn for each site on your network. Set it up once and all sites will use it.
Place the PHP file in this repository in your
wp-content/mu-plugins folder and
configure the CDN via the WP Super Cache settings.
- You only need to set up one cdn distribution
- Static files will already be cached for all sites on network
- Super Cache CDN settings are synced automatically across the network
- No ms-files.php rewrite rule therefore no PHP streaming = less server load
- No /files/ rewrite, files are served from their actual URL in wp-content