An iOS Library for Geo Tracking
- Handles user authorization
- Handles track creation
- Handles track analyzing (for ascents, descents and other stats)
- Custom MKMapKit control for plotting your tracks on a map
- Example App to demonstrate capabilities
This project is currently a work in progress.
- Carthage Support
- CocoaPods Support
- Continuous Integration (Buddy Build)
- Function Documentation
- Jazzy Docs
- Performance Tests
- SwiftLint Integration
- 90% Code Coverage
pod 'GeoTrackKit', :git => 'firstname.lastname@example.org:intere/GeoTrackKit.git', :branch => 'master'
// This will either start tracking, or prompt the user for access to track their location GeoTrackManager.shared.startTracking()
I've built a couple of variations of Geo Tracking applications, but I wanted to build a library for the community that I can share and get feedback and build a better product.
Created and maintained by
See the generated documentation in the