Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
以下问题是 wordpress.org 对于本主题提出的修改意见中，未进行处理的部分，有的是本人觉得不必处理的，有的是本人暂时并不认可的意见。部分问题在不久的将来也许会得到解决。
REQUIRED: You are allowed one credit link in the footer. This must either be the Theme URI or Author URI.
REQUIRED: For the post license, you must allow the user to choose what license they wish to place their post under.
- This feature should be opt-in and disabled by default.
REQUIRED: Check your implementation of Custom Headers. This is what I see on the back-end. See [http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/9558/custom-header- image.jpg custom-header-image.jpg].
- Even if I remove the image from the back-end, it is still displayed on the site.
- If the option "Show header text with your image" is enabled then you must show the site title and/or site description.
REQUIRED: Check your implementation of the 'comment-reply' script.
REQUIRED: Check your implementation of Navigation Menus. The menus that I set in the back-end do not appear on the site.
REQUIRED: Themes are required to use core-bundled scripts, if using such scripts.
- You must use jQuery that comes with WordPress. Do not include different versions of jQuery with your theme.
REQUIRED: Scripts/styles should not be hard-coded in the header or footer templates.
- Either enqueue scripts/styles inside a callback function hooked to the appropriate action hook or
- Place your script/style in a callback function that hooks into
wp_headfor the header or
wp_footerfor the footer.
REQUIRED: If supporting translation, all public-facing text must be localized.
- See header.php
REQUIRED: Themes are required to use function parameters, filters, and action hooks where appropriate in order to modify content, rather than hard-coding. Modify the contents of the
<title>tag using the
- http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/32622/when-calling-wp- title-do-you-have-to-create-some-kind-of-title-php-file