BlueGenes Expression Box Swarm Visualizer
BlueGenes Expression Box Swarm Visualizer is a tool made for BlueGenes following BlueGenes Tool API. Helps visualize expression data using combination of box and swarm plots. Visualizes both disease and organism expression data on separate box plots side by side.
To set up locally for development
- Clone the repo
cd bluegenes-expression-box-swarm-visualizerand then
npm installto install dependencies.
All of the editable source files for css and js are in
src. To bundle for prod, run the following commands:
Assuming less is installed globally:
npm run less
Assuming webpack is installed globally:
npm run build
Applied Coding practices / ESLint Rules:
- indent: use tab (2 space tab) instead of spaces to not get an error.
- linebreak-style: use \n for a newline, if you're on windows, configure it in your editor settings.
- quotes: use single quote instead of double quote.
- semi: use semi colon at end of each statement / expression / function definition.
- comma-dangle: do not use dangling commas i.e. extra comma at the end of object values, function args, etc.). More about this here.
- More pre-configured rules from eslint:recommended you must follow to not get errors here.
To serve your code at localhost:3456 and rebuild it every time it changes, run:
npm run dev