R package for accessing InterMine instances
InterMineR has been added to Bioconductor.
To install this package, start R and enter:
## try http:// if https:// URLs are not supported
See HTML vignettes for detailed API and tutorials:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- InterMineR package creation (first edition)
- Established the first query system (queries as list objects)
- Vignette creation (first edition)
- InterMineR package update to:
- Established the second query system (queries as
- Addition of enrichment analysis functionality and convertion of the results to
- Addition of functionality for converting InterMineR-retrieved data to
- Additional functions:
simplifyResultfunction for flattened results display.
getDatasetsto retrieve information about the available datasets in each Mine.
- Vignette update (second edition)
- Addition of tutorials for Enrichment Analysis and Visualization and FlyMine Genomic Visualizations with InterMineR
LGPL. See LICENSE for details.
Sticker templates are available from BiocStickers - or find us at a conference to pick some up in person.