Add a little more userscript to your Flickr.
A quick and dirty Safari extension created when extension support was first announced. Added functionality provided by some userscripts to Flickr in a more 'Safari' way. Most of the functionality was implemented natively by Flickr in their redesign & only the short URL functionality is left.
Some of the code contained within may have come from third-party sources that, because of the timespan since writing the plugin, I can no longer find attributions for. If you feel some of the code is yours let me know and I will add proper attribution. I haven't knowingly gone out of my way to avoid giving people credit where credit is due.
All of my code is licensed under the terms found in the LICENSE file, the license is essentially based on the BSD new license but breaks down into the following points (and yes, they're a little bit stolen from Matt Gemmell);
- You can use the code wherever you wish.
- You can modify the code as much as you want and use the modified code wherever you wish.
- You can redistribute the original, unmodified code, but you have to include the full license text.
- You can redistribute the modified code as you wish (without the full license text).
- In all cases, you must include an attribution mentioning Alex Pardoe as the original creator of the source.
- I’m not liable for anything you do with the code, no matter what. So be sensible.
- You can’t use my name or other marks to promote your products based on the code.
Other code licenses should be contained within the files to which they apply.