CI/CD helpers for github releases. Generate releases based on semantic version labels on pull requests.
- Release every merge to master based on a PR labels
- Skip a release with the
- Generate a changelog with fancy headers, authors, and monorepo package association
- Generate a GitHub release
Pull Request Interaction Features:
- Get the labels for a PR
- Set the status of a PR
- Check that a pull request has a SemVer label
- Comment on a PR with markdown
Visit the docs for more information.
To get set up, fork and clone the project and run the following command:
brew install automake yarn
Run the docs
To deploy the docs you will need to add the
documentation label to your pull request.
Make sure to read our code of conduct.
🚀 Projects Using
Do you project use
auto-release? Then use our custom badge!
🎨 Prior Art 🎨
auto-release is inspired by some excellent tech that came before it.
- github-semantic-version - Automated semantic version releases powered by Github Issues.
- lerna-changelog -
📖PR-based changelog generator with monorepo support
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Adding a Contributor
To add a contributor run
yarn contributors:add, choose "Add new contributor or edit contribution type" and follow the prompts.