How to become a contributor and submit your own code
Contributor License Agreements
We'd love to accept your patches! Before we can take them, we have to jump a couple of legal hurdles.
Please fill out either the individual or corporate Contributor License Agreement (CLA).
- If you are an individual writing original source code and you're sure you own the intellectual property, then you'll need to sign an individual CLA.
- If you work for a company that wants to allow you to contribute your work, then you'll need to sign a corporate CLA.
To sign and submit a CLA, see the CLA doc.
Contributing A Patch
- Submit an issue describing your proposed change to the repo in question.
- The repo owners will respond to your issue promptly.
- If your proposed change is accepted, and you haven't already done so, sign a Contributor License Agreement (see details above).
- Fork the desired repo, develop and test your code changes.
- Submit a pull request.