Projects Using BibTeX Ruby
Clone this wiki locally
A list of projects using BibTeX-Ruby. Add yours!
- anystyle-parser – a smart citation/reference parser.
- asciidoc-bib - add references from a bibtex file to an asciidoc file.
- bibkeys - a gem to list the citation keys in a BibTeX file
- jekyll-scholar – jekyll-extensions for the blogging scholar
Librario - a library software for consulting engineers (civil engineers etc.) uses BibTeX-Ruby to allow the user to export single publications or the search results as a whole to BibTeX. Another feature used is
BibTeX::NameParser, as it is an easy way to parse author names - not only in the BibTeX file
- nesta-plugin-maldini - a Nesta plugin for generating citations and reference lists.
- PCE Literature — an online bibliography
- rcite – generates citations and bibliography entries from BibTeX files according to user-created styles, similar to BibTeX and BibLaTex.
- RLetters – a web application designed to perform various digital humanities analysis/research tasks on a database of journal articles
- researchr - workflow system for academics which uses bibtex and citeproc to create "glue scripts" between BibDesk, Skim, and DokuWiki in Chrome.
- ScienceCard - a web service that collects all scientific articles published by an author and displays their aggregate article-level metrics.
- TaxonWorks - A biological taxonomy workbench with web-based source management, among other things.