Invenio v3 Digital Library Framework
Invenio is a digital library framework that enables you to build and run your own large scale digital repository.
Invenio can be used either as an underlying framework or via the currently one pre-packaged flavour which is ready to run out-of-the-box:
- Invenio v3 Integrated Library System (ILS)
Three further pre-packaged flavours are planned:
- Invenio v3 Research Data Management (RDM)
- Invenio v3 Media Archive (MA)
- Invenio v3 Institutional Repository (IR)
Invenio is currently powering some of the largest digital repositories in the world such as:
- CERN Document Server (v1)
- CERN Open Data Repository (v2)
- INSPIRE High-Energy Physics Repository (v1)
- Caltech Library Catalog (v1)
- DESY Publication Database (v1)
- Zenodo research data repository (v3)
WORK IN PROGRESS This documentation and Invenio v3 is still under development. We expect the first stable release of Invenio v3 and this documentation by end-June 2017.