Originally on 2010-06-16
If there are many operations accepted at once, and the page is reloaded , some strange undo handlers appear on the list. (making bibedit crash)
Originally on 2010-06-24
git branch piotr/bibedit-hp-apply-all-problem
Originally on 2012-08-10
Closing this ticket manually. Had been merged to next many moons ago in abdbc6b.
Originally by Tibor Simko email@example.com on 2012-08-10
#CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="74bfb5a28e268679bbb807f2737a9ec612e5d0e0"
BibEdit: revert to master version
- As agreed on the mailing list, the next branch version of BibEdit
is being reverted to the master branch version that saw many parallel
improvements since. (closes #792) (references #63) (references #118)
- Ditto for Query: changes happened in the next branch are being
reverted by the ones from the master branch which has higher jQuery
version etc. Note that some jQuery related issues such as tablesorter
may need to be cleaned still, notably for BibCirculation.
- This reverting also means that the holding pen fixes that happened in
the next branch may need to be updated. (Holding pen UI is known to
have troubles in the master branch.)
Originally by Piotr Praczyk firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-09-24
#CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="abdbc6bf33ac660cd136789ab2116731d11ad469"
BibEdit: fix apply all HP changes
- Undoing the application of many Holding Pen operations is possible
after reloading the page (closes #125)
- Added a small command line bibeditcache tool allowing to get access
to the current BibEdit cache content
Originally by Tibor Simko email@example.com on 2012-09-24