Originally on 2011-02-02
When a record has some comments/reviews and the appropriate config
variables are set, the end users see the number of comments/reviews
for a record in the green link service area on search results pages,
2. Notes on statistics for physicists / Orear, J [UCRL-8417]
Fulltext: Download PDF
Detailed record - Similar records - 3 comments - 2 reviews
However, after clicking on "Detailed record" link, the "Discussion"
tab does not show the number of comments/reviews unless one clicks
It would be good if the tab displays "Discussion (5)" like the
"References (33)" and the "Citations (234)" tabs already do.
Originally on 2011-08-11
Thanks, I've rebased, solved some conflicts, removed some unused imports and variables, and rephrased log.
Originally by Raquel Jimenez Encinar email@example.com on 2011-08-11
#CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="bec26208e6b01b371d2199fb895f2fa924bb2ce0"
WebSearch: display Discussion(N) in tab header
- Calculates number of comments and reviews for the given record
and shows it in the "Discussion (N)" tab on detailed record page.
- Shows number of comments and reviews after clicking on this tab
taking into account the comments and reviews deleted.
- Refactors code, creates function called "get_detailed_page_tabs_counts"
in file "websearchadminlib.py".
- Deletes functions "count_commments(recID)" and "count_reviews(recID)"
in file "webcomment.py" because they were not used in any module and
they do the same funcionality that "get_nb_comments()" and