A work in progress next generation Redis client for Node.js. Modern, high-performing and feature rich.
- Need something custom? The standalone connector is built to be extended upon, both Sentinel and Cluster connectors extend from Standalone - so you can do the same for your custom connection / command routing logic.
- String or Function key prefixing
- String or Function PUBSUB event prefixing
- Build custom Hooks/Plugins to extend/provide functionality
- Advanced custom LUA scripting functionality
- Human friendly PUBSUB, loosely based on node's Event Emitter API
Features list is WIP. Make an issue for any other features you'd like to see.
$ yarn add redisn
const redisn = require('redisn'); // TODO
Benchmarks below are from early alpha code / experiments: