ioBroker PING Adapter
Pings configured IP addresses.
Pings specified IP addresses in defined interval and monitors the results.
- (bluefox) change configuration dialog
- (bluefox) catch error if no IP defined
- (bluefox) remove ms
- (bluefox) rewrite ping for windows
- (bluefox) support of freebsd and all windows languages
- (bluefox) add tests
- (bluefox) fix error if configuration changed
- (bluefox) fix configuration page
- (bluefox) enable npm install
- (bluefox) use ping npm module instead of static one
- (bluefox) make possible to have shorter ping intervals (down to 5 seconds)
- (bluefox) fix ping node
- (bluefox) fix ping node (do not forget to remove package from git when the npm get the update)
- (bluefox) support of server (actual no authentication)
node iobroker.js add ping
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014-2017, bluefox firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.