All updates are from Eternity:
- Updated SDL from 2.0.9 to 2.0.12.
- Added PrBoom+ easter egg frames for Dehacked compatibility.
- EDF: replaced weapon MissileLauncher to RocketLauncher, as well as related EDF objects.
- Changed EEBetaPlasma3 dehackednum to 1063, EENightmareSpectre to 1058, EEPSXSpectre to 1059, EEPSXBloodyChain to 1060, EEBetaLostSoul to 1061.
- Changed dehackednum of splash frames.
- Changed +AlwaysPuff to +PuffOnActors
- Changed A_ShutdownPhoenixPL2 to A_SubtractAmmo
- Added more spritenames for Dehacked use
- Changed SMMUCameraSpot dehackednum to 1062. Same with EEParticleDrip to 1051, EEMapSpot to 1052, EEMapSpotGravity to 1053, EEPolyObjAnchor to 1054, EEPolyObjSpawnSpot to 1055, EEPolyObjSpawnSpotCrush to 1056, EEPolyObjSpawnSpotDamage to 1057, EEMusicChanger to 145, EETerrainLavaSplash to 1045, EETerrainLavaSmoke to 1046, EETerrainWaterSplash to 1047, EETerrainWaterBase to 1048, EETerrainSludgeChunk to 1049, EETerrainSludgeBase to 1050
- Added DREmptyMobj
- Added midiproc guard (Windows)
- Added A_CounterDiceRoll, A_SeekerMissile codepointer.
- Fixed a potential crash with the spitter.
- Improved the behavior accuracy of the super mace sphere from Heretic
- Added the "stopmus" alias to "s_stopmusic" console command
- Improved the accuracy of the portal-aware line and plane tracers
- Added support for zero-duration initial frames without affecting Dehacked compatibility
- Added DOOMWEAPONOFFSET flag for compatibility of miscX weapon-offset changers between Doom/Heretic and Hexen.
- Improved joystick support.
- Added Decorate-style syntax offset(,) specifier
- Item effects can now be inherited
- Added an interpolation choice to allow weapon frames to animate smoothly when given offset(,)
- Allow changing dropitems via Dehacked
- Fixed demolog outputting
- Fixed double-clicking problems
- Fixed problems with -fast monster frame switching
- Crosshair position adjustments
- Fixed a crash with custom weapons
- Improved the accuracy of portal seg culling. Sector portals still need rectangles
- Fixed the bad cycling sound of the flies particle effect
- Fixed sounding problems
- Fixed a serious crash that would happen after awhile. Highly recommended to get this!
- Improved bot's decision to avoid explosive weapons (for now).
- Added Eternity stuff.
Fixed bot's inability to find health items. Synchronized with Eternity.
1. Completed support for BOOM generalized and Eternity parameterized specials lookup. More complicated setups (voodoo doll constructs and scripts) are unsupported yet.
2. Improved the pathfinding behaviour when rushing to reach a timed lift or door.
3. Smoothed the non-combat movement. Bot no longer tries to recover the path — it was more harmful than good.
4. Improved the map effect analysis for more complex maps: now the bot tries its best to reach the benefits behind timed lifts or doors.
5. Made the shootable linedefs actively sought after by the bot. It may fail sometimes though.
6. User input now pauses the bot temporarily for one second. Useful to take over control when the main bot fails to advance.
7. The "am_drawnodelines 1" console command now shows in the automap, besides the bot map, also the bot's current path and any remote promised subsectors.
1. Cooperative bots now seek different goals, so they no longer pile up into the same place. This should hopefully reduce the tendency to deadlock.
2. -bots 4 can now be used to turn all 4 players into bots.
3. Hopefully fixed a rare crash.
4. Bot now tries to recover path when out of it. This may make movement feel more jittery however.
5. Improved the non-combat movement pattern. Most notably, the bot will only be in focused strafe-running mode if a lowered lift is ahead, but not passed yet.
6. Advanced with the BOOM support, still not complete.
7. Greatly improved the accuracy of switch mapping. Now the bot figures out the way to the blue door in E2M4.
8. Now the bot will focus on visiting the area behind a temporarily open door or lift. This shall reduce the instances where the bot spins endlessly between switches.
9. Rebranded the UI to AutoDoom, but still use Eternity's logo until I make my own.