If you want to contribute to this list (please do), file a pull request.
Also, a listed repository should be deprecated if:
- Repository's owner explicitly say that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
- Observable: The magic notebook for Exploring Data
- Runkit: A Node Playground in your Browser
- Iodide: lets you do data science entirely in your browser
- Kaggle Notebooks: Run Analyses on Google Cloud using Python or R
- Papa Parse: Powerful, in-browser CSV parser
- js-xlsx: Parser and writer for various spreadsheet formats
- Apache Arrow: Enable big data systems to process and transfer data quickly
- jStat: perform advanced statistical operations
- machinelearn.js: Machine Learning library for the web and Node
Natural Language Processing
- Natural: general natural language facilities for node
- node-nlp: A Fork of Natural with many additional capabilities
- sentiment: AFINN-based sentiment analysis for Node.js
- compromise: interprets and pre-parses English
- wink: Open Source packages for NLP, ML and Statistics in Node JS to build production grade solutions
- Knwl.js: Find Dates, Places, Times, and More. A .js library for parsing text for specific information
- Franc: Natural language detection
- ml5: Friendly Machine Learning for the Web
- WebDNN: Fastest DNN Execution Framework on Web Browser
- D3: Data-driven documents
- C3.js: D3-based reusable chart library
- Vega: A Visualization Grammar
- Plotly.js: General-purpose data visualization
- Nivo: A rich set of dataviz components, built on top of the awesome d3 and Reactjs libraries
- falcon: Interactive Visual Analysis for Big Data. Crossfilter millions of records without latencies
- Pyodide: The scientific Python stack, compiled to WebAssembly.