IOI Translation System
The IOI Translation System provides a web interface for translating the tasks (problems) into various languages during the International Olympiads in Informatics. The system has been developed and first used in the IOI 2017 in Tehran, Iran.
- Markdown editor with mathematical expressions support
- Support for right-to-left and southeastern languages
- Embedded printing system
- User-friendly editing environment with parallel view
- PDF generation with custom fonts
- Revision history with diff mode
- Handy notification system
- Full-featured admin page
- Support for multiple contests
- Dockerized and easy to develop and deploy
You can install the translation system in just three steps:
At this point, you will have a copy of the translation system up
and running at
You may optionally perform the following tasks:
- To create essential data for the system such as admin users and groups,
docker-compose exec web bashafter the system has been started, and then in the shell, execute
python3 manage.py loaddata initial_data.jsonfor the very first time. Then exit from the shell by typing
- For importing data such as countries, languages, and sample tasks,
docker-compose exec web bash, and then in the shell, execute
python3 manage.py initialize. Then exit from the shell by typing
- You can get access to the system logs by running
dokcer-compose logs. To follow the logs from now on, run
docker-compose logs -f --tail=0.
- To stop the system, run
For using docker in development settings, add
to the execution line of gunicorn in
Then run docker by
docker-compose up --build.
See more screenshots here.
This software is distributed under the MIT license, and uses third party libraries that are distributed under their own terms (see LICENSE-3RD-PARTY.txt).
Copyright (c) 2017, IOI 2017 Host Technical Committee