JS framework for rapid business application development
Эта страница на Русском
Studio is a IONDV. Framework application. Also it may be used as standalone node.js application or Desktop application.
Start with IONDV. Framework
Studio is created for developing or editing metadata (for example class, navigation, view, workflow, portal interface) that can be deployed as an IONDV application.
In order to develop an application in the Studio, you need to run it in one of the following ways:
- Go to https://studio.iondv.com and use.
- Build Studio localy as an application of IONDV. Framework.
Get source from github. Build and deploy it, open Studio link
http://localhost:8888in your browser
- Build Studio localy as standalone node.js version - see bellow...
- Build Studio localy as Desktop application (node-webkit) - see bellow...
- Run as docker container
docker run -d -p 8888:8888 --name studio iondv/studio. Open Studio link
http://localhost:8888in your browser
After that and:
- Develop your application, by changing or adding the additional components.
- Please notice, it is saved only locally in the browser. Export all metadata as zip-file.
- Get the last version of the IONDV. Framework and the IONDV. Registry module: check out from the GitHub Framework and Registry repositories.
- Follow the model of the user application deployment from git, with the exception of applications - instead of
application extract in the
applicationsfolder of your application package.
- Further you need to build and deploy your application as typical IONDV. Framework application
Follow these steps to deploy docker container:
Start application as docker container
docker run -d -p 8888:8888 --name studio iondv/studio.
Open Studio link
http://localhost:8888 in your browser
Specific Studio use
Standalone node.js version
A use standalone application does not require a database or IONDV. Framework.
Execute the command
git clone https://github.com/iondv/studio.git. Change the folder to
npm install, for installs all key dependencies, including locally the
gulp build-tool. Please make sure that the Gulp
version - is
Further, execute the
gulp build command to build the application.
Run the app, executing the
npm start or
node www command.
Open this link
http://localhost:8888 in a browser.
Desktop version IONDV. Studio (node-webkit)
Before make desktop Studio version, build of Standalone node.js version
Build of node-webkit executable file
- Download the latest NORMAL version of node-webkit from the website https://nwjs.io/.
- Extract the contents of the archive to any convenient folder.
- Use one of the available methods to connect the application and node-webkit.
Examples are described in the article https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps in paragraphs 2a and 2b.
A more convenient option is to use the package nw-builder.
nwbuild ./studio -p win64 -v 0.34.0 -o ./destination.
Nw-builder will download the required version of node-webkit.
As a result, you will get your application in the DLL folder that nwjs uses.
You can run the application using nw.exe file (name may vary)
Build of a single executable file
- Download Enigma virtual box from the website https://enigmaprotector.com/en/downloads.html install and run
- Enter the path to the executable file of your application in the first field. (You can choose)
- Enter the path to save the executable file in the second field.
- Enter in the field Files ALL files and folders from the directory of your application except the executable file
- In the menu Files options.. check Compress...
- Click Process and wait for the result.
The original instruction in English is presented on the website in paragraph An alternative way to make an executable file in Windows
- https://github.com/iondv/studio.git - git repo
- https://nwjs.io/ - node-webkit
- https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/wiki/How-to-package-and-distribute-your-apps - node-webkit wiki
- https://github.com/nwjs-community/nw-builder - package for build execution file
- https://enigmaprotector.com/en/downloads.html - program for DLL link
Copyright (c) 2019 LLC "ION DV".
All rights reserved.