Please sign in to comment.
fix(buttons): use theme/color toolbar colors for buttons (#18191)
- Updates the iOS buttons in a toolbar to use the proper global theming variables - Updates the iOS segment to use the correct background variable when checked - Updates the iOS back button and menu button to use the proper color in a toolbar - Updates the iOS buttons in a toolbar w/ color to use the proper contrast colors (background, borders, text, hover, focus), mostly solid and outline buttons were affected - Updates the CSS that applies the global toolbar variables so that it won't affect toolbars w/ a color fixes #18184, fixes #17840
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 106 additions and 15 deletions.
- +7 −0 core/src/components/back-button/back-button.scss
- +53 −5 core/src/components/buttons/buttons.ios.scss
- +28 −3 core/src/components/buttons/buttons.md.scss
- +7 −0 core/src/components/menu-button/menu-button.scss
- +5 −3 core/src/components/segment/segment.ios.scss
- +2 −2 core/src/components/segment/segment.md.scss
- +1 −0 core/src/components/toolbar/test/colors/index.html
- +2 −2 core/src/themes/test/css-variables/css/default.css
- +1 −0 core/src/themes/test/css-variables/index.html