Version 0.7.0 is a pre-release version of Pyoos containing improved features, bug fixes and code clean ups.
- Conda package now available at anaconda ioos channel (@ocefpaf)
- Added a named project-level logger (@kwilcox)
- Added flatten_element utilities convenience function to return record-style time series representation by variable standard name (@emiliom)
- Improvements to collectors and parsers:
- CO-OPS (added SML 1.0.1 Network Identifier XPath) (@lukecampbell)
- IoosSweSos (improved robustness of variable/attribute detection and code clean-up in describe sensor metadata; TimeSeries bug fix) (@lukecampbell, @kwilcox)
- HADS (improved parser handling of datetimes, values, and NaN flags; improved collector datetime filter) (@emiliom, @daf, @kwilcox)
- NERRS (added optional, alternate mechanism for service access based on a NERRS-CDMO issued token; improved latitude & longitude parsing; added missing and corrected misspelled variable names and units) (@emiliom, @ocefpaf)
Version 0.6.1 is a prerelease version of Pyoos containing bugfixes and documentation updates.
- outputFormat update for SOS collector (#23) (@daf)
- location parsing fixups (@daf)
- improve error messages (@daf)
- README tweaks (@daf)
Version 0.6.0 is a prerelease version of Pyoos containing bugfixes and new features.