An Xcode 9 project that builds a simple, useful Swift 4 framework (bundle). You should try frameworks -- building your own libraries, aggregating and compartmentalizing code with common and well-defined functionality, so you can conveniently reuse your own code.
Xcode 9 project settings
To get this project running on the Simulator or a physical device (iPhone, iPad), go to the following locations in Xcode and make the suggested changes:
- Project Navigator -> [Project Name] -> Targets List -> TARGETS -> [Target Name] -> General -> Signing
- Tick the "Automatically manage signing" box
- Select a valid name from the "Team" dropdown
- Project Navigator -> [Project Name] -> Targets List -> TARGETS -> [Target Name] -> General -> Identity
- Change the "com.yourDomainNameHere" portion of the value in the "Bundle Identifier" text field to your real reverse domain name (i.e., "com.yourRealDomainName.Project-Name").