Linux Virtual Assistant
A basic virtual assistant powered by http://Wit.ai.
Dyna supports searching stuff on google, playing videos on youtube, volume & brightness control. All you need to do is, say the right words. For example, saying "play lean on Major lazer" would fire up your browser with the tune.
sudo apt-get install libsox-dev
sudo apt-get install libsox2
sudo pip install wit
sudo apt-get install xbacklight
git clone https://github.com/iostreamer-X/Dyna.git
Depending on your OS you might have to change line 28 & 31 in io.py. If no notification is appearing on your screen(Notification like 'Listening' or 'Processing') then in lines 28 & 31, remove this part "pkill notify-osd && ", so that it looks like
Dyna can do 4 things.
- Modify brightness level
- "set the brightness to 10%"
- "increase the brightness by 20%"
- "brightness 90%"
- Modify Volume level
- "set the volume to 10%"
- "increase the volume by 20%"
- "volume 90%"
- Play Music. (If the song you asked for is not found in userName/Music, the song is played through soundcloud)
- "play dropout slowly"
- "play where are you now"
- Search on Google
- "How's the weather in Dubai"