Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
RIOT support for WSN430, M3, Atmel SAMR21 XPlained, Arduino Zero and ST B-L072Z-LRWAN1 nodes is provided directly by the RIOT project on GitHub.
|WSN430||RIOT/boards/wsn430 (1.3b), RIOT/boards/wsn430 (1.4)|
See RIOT Quick Start Guide in the RIOT wiki.
GNU Toolchain for ARM
With recent versions of RIOT (2018.01+), the default version of the GNU Toolchain for ARM (4.9) doesn't work. RIOT recommends to use 7.2+. See this page for details on how to use it on IoT-LAB.
- Get and compile one RIOT OS example for M3 nodes
- RIOT default example for M3 nodes
- Use Atmel SAMR21 Xplained Nodes
- Running RPL routing with RIOT on M3 nodes
- Public IPv6/6LoWPAN network on M3 nodes
- Public IPv6/6LoWPAN network on A8-M3 nodes
- CoAP server with public IPv6/6LoWPAN network on M3 nodes
- CoAP server with public IPv6/6LoWPAN network on A8-M3 nodes
- MQTT-SN with RIOT on A8-M3 nodes