It allows to connect easily to a local or a remote [IOTA node] using C#.
- Latest release: 0.9.0-beta
- Compatibility: fully compatible with IOTA IRI v1.2.4
- License: Apache License 2.0
Technologies & dependencies
The Iota.Lib.CSharp library has been designed to be used with .Net 4.0+.
Connect to your node is quite straightforward: it requires only 2 lines of code. For example, in order to fetch the Node Info:
IotaApi iotaApi = new IotaApi("node.iotawallet.info", 14265); GetNodeInfoResponse nodeInfo = iotaApi.GetNodeInfo();
You can easily add the library to your Visual Studio project using the NuGet package manager or in the Package Manager Console with this command:
Install-Package Iota.Lib.CSharp -Pre
Please refer to the github wiki for the library documentation.
- This is pre-release software!
- There may be performance and stability issues.
- You may loose all your money :)
- Please report any issues using the Issue Tracker
What is missing
- Multisig support