This is a public repository for Jupyter notebooks with introductory tutorials in different aspects of Python programming. Please star us if you think it is useful:
Continuously growing... Last updated 10-28-2018
- Installation and environment setup 🔧
- Variables, data structures, and control logics 🔀
- Functions, external libraries, and file I/O 📄
- Network Analysis with Networkx 🌐
- Visualization using Matplotlib 🎨
- Getting Web data 1️⃣: Using APIs 📶
- Getting Web data 2️⃣: Manual parsing 💪
- Text anlaytics 📜
- Data mining 📈
Additionally, we also have a tutorial on Bash 💻!
There are many different ways of making use of publica Github repositories. Plese feel free to clone this repo to have everything onto your local machine. Some helpful tutorials on Git/Github 📖:
Thanks to Microsoft's great and generous move, we are now hosting all these notebooks on Azure platform. Now you can play with the notebooks on their server ☁️ without having things installed on your own laptop.
To do this, you can either click on the last badge above (the one says launch azurenb) or click on the link above. Then you can click on any of the notebooks to start!