Panic has updated their site to improve user experience, these themes are now all on Panics new plugin ecosystem. I'd highly suggest you take a look they have a lot of great stuff for Coda 2.5+, check out sidebar plugins!
Coda 2 Themes (ported to work with 2.0's new sss themes).
Simply ported over the most commonly loved syntax highlighting themes, givin' you Coda 2 users more flavors.
Justin Hileman has a nice collection of ported themes: Justin's Coda 2 themes.
- [ Argonaut ]
- Blackboard Grey
- Clouds Midnight
- Dusk (Xcode Dusk theme)
- Espresso Libra
- Flatland Credits thinkpixellab! The mad scientist behind the amazing Sublime Text Flatland theme
- Hozzamedia Credits Hozzamedia! Check out their Coda 2 theme landing page:
- kTerminal Credits iksnae! very dark theme
- Mac Classic
- Made of Code
- Monokai Credits Justin Peacock! @mrdink
- Monokai Bright (Tweaked to match Sublime Text 2's Monokai)
- Night Lion Credits Night Lion! @NightLion. Make sure to check out Night Lions others theme projects on this blog
- Pastels on Dark
- Pinkalicious (for the wifey)
- Taste the Rainbow Credits Chad Strat! @ChadStrat
- Yeti Credits Justin Peacock! @mrdink
A collection of common Text Editor themes ported for use in Coda 2
Double click the .sss theme you wish to install, within Preferences select the Color tab (It will be selected if you just double clicked .sss). Use the Style Sheet dropdown to select the new theme just installed. To add more you can repeat the process. Like to install entire collection? Select all .sss files and double click or press cmd + o. BOOM!