- Web UI v2.5.0
- preload Web UI root CID (#735)
- Embedded JS IPFS in Brave (work in progress: #716)
- fix: no port collisions (#734)
- fix: persist External node config (#734)
- feat(brave): delegated peers and content routing (#739)
This enables delegated routers in embedded js-ipfs running in Brave.
Coupled with preload, this gives us basic file sharing functionality back, until we have real p2p transport, native DHT etc.
- fix: callback-based delgates + DNS caching
This switches to 0.2.x versions of delegate modules which work correctly with js-libp2p + wip fix for js-ipfs that caches DNS records for 1 minute, greatly reducing the HTTP request overhead to remote APIs.
- fix: disallow running in incognito mode (#705) (thanks @Mikaela!)
- we now require Firefox >=67
- chore: dependency updates (#731)
- js-ipfs with HAMT & DNSLink support
- code linting is now handled by standard 13
- fix: CI on
- i18n: synchronized translations
|Firefox, Firefox for Android||Chromium: Chrome, Brave, Opera|
*generic.zip below or build and install it manually.