Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
It has been two years since we last released a version of Station. A lot has improved since then, and recently we've had time to give a full refresh Station. It is with a great pleasure that we announce Station v0.3.0. Despite still being an early version, it introduces plenty of new features and a bunch of bug fixes!
- A brand new design (contributed by @dimoFeeld).
- A brand new light theme (for those who don't want to join the dark side).
- You can now see your connected peers, their IDs and location.
- Peers search.
- Node details:
- Peer ID
- Protocol Version
- Public Key
- Bandwidth details:
- Download and Upload Speeds
- Bandwidth Used
- Working binaries for some platforms.
- You can now see the files you added.
- You can now pin hashes and tag them.
- You can now copy the links of the files you've uploaded.
- Option to launch at boot time.
- Option to auto add screenshots with
- Option to download copied hash with
- Updated dependencies.
- Works on macOS again.
- Fixed the blue/grey icons on every platform.
- Friendlier error messages.