⚠ This is a pre-release and it may contain bugs. We're looking for your feedback to make it better!
It is time for a breath of fresh air
- Easy install for first time users on IPFS
- Run your daemon without needing to touch the command line
- Automatic updates for Windows and macOS
🌐More international than ever!
- Access to all the features Web UI can give you:
💻Node Status 📁Your precious files
- 🧙🏾♂️ The magical discovery of the Merkle Forest
- Signed binaries for macOS and Windows are planned for January. Right now, when installing, you may be told the binary isn't safe because of it.
- If you install the Snap package, you'll need to use the
--dangerousflag due to missing metadata (#757)
- The drag'n'drop target is small when there are no files in the directory, making it hard to drop them (ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-webui#916)
- On Linux, you may need to click twice on the button for the first time for it to work (#758)
Again, we remind you this is a pre-release and we're looking for your feedback! Please create a new issue if you find something odd or want a new feature.