- Web UI:
🧙♂️ Features /
- Drag and drop files to the tray icon on macOS.
- Better overall settings for new installations:
- Automatic garbage collector.
- Fewer peer connections.
- Better power consumption.
- When you click
🐁on IPFS Desktop icon, you can now find some more information:
- Current IPFS Desktop version.
- Options to open settings and logs directories and the configuration file.
- Check for updates manually.
- The auto-update mechanism was improved. Now it won't be as automatic and you'll receive a notification telling you there's a new version available. Then you'll need to confirm to update.
- We now check for updates every 12 hours.
- Fix opening external links in your default browser.
- Fix black screenshot issue and improve the overall screenshot UX.
🛑 Known Issues
- Linux is not officially supported and might not work as expected in some distributions.
ipfs-desktop-0.7.0.dmg 94 MB
ipfs-desktop-0.7.0.x86_64.rpm 65.9 MB
ipfs-desktop-setup-0.7.0.exe 71.4 MB
ipfs-desktop_0.7.0_amd64.deb 66.3 MB
latest-linux.yml 390 Bytes
latest-mac.yml 525 Bytes
latest.yml 352 Bytes