Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
1. Before submitting
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- If you just created something, wait at least a couple of weeks before submitting.
2. Creating a submission
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Don't mention
IPFSin the description as it's implied.
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Add the idea to the corresponding file in
dataand make sure it matches the format.
- You can add a picture to describe your idea in
3. Submitting it through a PR
- Make sure to run
npm run build:readmeor
yarn build:readmebefore submitting the Pull Request.
- The pull request should have a useful title and include a link to the package and why it should be included.
- Submit products when they are useable, or at a state which has something to show which is awesome in itself. This cuts down on half-finished implementations.
Thank you for your suggestions!