Stewarding a local IPFS Community and Meetup/Workshop #protips
Starting, Growing, and Stewarding your local IPFS community is no small feat. But not to fear - there is a community to support you and a vast ammount of resources that you can tap into to help you succeed!
🚀This course will equipt you with tools ⚒, best practices ☑️, support channels 🤝, and confidence 💪in getting a seed started 🌻
|Dan Shields||Kevin Wong||Stefan Hans|
What you will gain from participation in the course
By the end of this course, you will be prepared to kick butt in:
- Launching an IPFS Meetup and a ProtoSchool Chapter
- Running your first IPFS/Protoschool meetups' working session
- Sustaining your efforts for the long run
- Contributing your own ProtoSchool Tutorial
NOTE: This is a non-technical reprive for our campers
Preparation for the course
You should do a bit of homework beforehand:
- Take a look to see what Protoschool Chapers existist in your area, and take note of the organizer
- We will have a few activities
😁come armed with energy :lightning: and be ready to interact with your peers 🙌
- Your mission: Come prepared with the best example of a workshop/meetup that you attended. What key things made that so? Why was it so useful?
- Are you a meetup organizer yourself? Please reach out to us! (Dan/Kevin/Stefan)* We want to get you involved in the activities for this elective
😁- no pressure.