IPFS Project Working Group
The IPFS Project Working Group serves as the point of coordination for the IPFS Organization.
- Maintain the IPFS Project Roadmap and Vision.
- Provide coaching to Working Groups to develop their own planning and goal-setting.
- Facilitate communication and alignment accross the organization.
- Research, develop and build new ways to help async teams coordinate at scale.
- Recognize needs of the project and develop solutions to meet them.
See our current work-in-progress through our quarterly OKRs
This group meets every Tuesday at 5pm UTC. The call is listed on the IPFS Community Calendar.
In alphabetical order we are:
- Arkadiy Kukarkin - IPFS Collaborations Manager
- David Dias - Project WG captain and IPFS lead maintainer
- Michelle Hertzfeld - Project WG member and user-centered design expert
- Molly Mackinlay - Project WG member and product management specialist
- Oliver Evans - Project WG member and GUI team captain
- [all IPFS wg captains] - Advisors and key stakeholders