This Repo was permanently archived in 2019/10/01. BUT this is not the end！
With almost 3 months together in joint development, the project has been reborn once more!
We convert our website from static to dynamic such that everyone can submit a challenge/competition on their own interests. And more functions are coming. Please look forward to it!
- The archived README text below
- 以下是存档的 README 原文本
Data Science Challenge / Competition Deadlines
Please Feel free to star
⭐this repo! or open an issue with your suggestions and requests!
欢迎关注微博更新：IPhysResearch . Collected by 土豆 (Herb) in spare time.
联系网站开发者：LeonTian 的知乎主页 . LeonTian (Chief Designer and Developer of DataSciCamp).
Platform: Online public communities and platforms containing various challenges/competitions.
Academia: Challenges/competitions for academic research.
Natural Language Processing/
Data Miningfor structured data sources, the others for unstructured ones.
Rewards filtertags show you the challenges/competitions offered prizes.
The Countdowns to ENTRY DEADLINE with respect to visitor's local time with time zone support.
Prizefor total prize.
How to Contribute
Please post issues if you find difficulty or inconvenience with any of them, or if any of them are no longer in operation, or if you encounter bugs or issues on the website.
To add/update a challenge or any feedbacks to me, please don't hesitate and send in a pull request.
The easiest way to do that is to directly append the details of challenges/competitions in
./_data/_*.yamlwith YAML format. (see Data Format and
Or you can clone the repo and push your changes up. Here's how you can build it by your own:
$ pipenv install --dev $ export FLASK_APP=run.py $ python run.py
A WeChat group have been created: QR code (7月30日前有效)
The entire dataset is stored in files
Here is an example:
- id: TrackML_Throughput_Phase type1: - PF - AC type2: - DM - CV title: TrackML Throughput Phase url: https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/20574 hostby: - CodaLab: https://competitions.codalab.org - NeurIPS 2018: https://nips.cc/Conferences/2018/CompetitionTrack range: Sept. 7, 2018 - March 12, 2019 deadtime: "2019-03-12 23:59:59" timezone: UTC pubtime: '2019-02-15' note: 'The overall TrackML challenge web site is <a href="https://sites.google.com/site/trackmlparticle/">there</a>.' prize: $15,000
See more details:
- Add subscription / notification?
- Add past challenges/competitions?（增加历史赛题集锦？）
- Upgrade to a dynamic site. （升级成动态站点）
- A more handy way to add/update by any visitors.（更方便的表单填写实现赛题增加/更新）
- Auto-update infos by crawling target site.（定时爬虫监控目标站点的赛题信息更新）
Help us imporve DataSciComp!
如果你还想 DataSciComp 支持新的特性和功能，请使用 FeatHub 进行投票，我们将综合考虑投票结果等因素来确定开发的优先级。
- Where is the last
- see README_old.md
- 如果还有某种页面显示不正常的问题，请清空 cookies 和缓存再试一次
Acknowledgments and other useful listings
- Flask - a microframework for Python based on Werkzeug, Jinja 2 and good intentions.
- Thanks to Abhishek Das for building the original site, ai-deadlin.es!
- Thanks to W3school, CODEPLY and Bootstrap for HTML/CSS/JScript which helped me my first design experience.
- geodeadlin.es by @LukasMosser
- neuro-deadlines by @tbryn
- ai-challenge-deadlines by @dieg0as
- 2018-2019 International Conferences in AI, CV, DM, NLP and Robotics by @JackieTseng
- CV-oriented ai-deadlines (with an emphasis on medical images) by @duducheng
- A searchable compilation of Kaggle past solutions by @EliotAndres
- Data competition Top Solution 数据竞赛top解决方案开源整理 by @Smilexuhc
- Chinese Data Competitions' Solutions | CDCS 中国数据竞赛优胜解集锦 by @geekinglcq
- ApacheCN 中文开源组织 | 专注于优秀项目维护的开源组织 [Github, Kaggle 项目实战（教程）]
Stargazers over time