This repository is the entrypoint to the IPLD project: documentation, specifications, the website, and a great deal of the design work all live here.
**The website published from this repo is online at https://ipld.io/ ** -- you'll probably wish to read it there, rather than see the source form here, unless you're aiming to contribute patches.
IPLD stands for "InterPlanetary Linked Data, and is a series of standards and formats for describing data in a content-addressing-emphatic way. The people who work on IPLD do so because we want a world where it's easy to build decentralized, distributed, and inter-operable applications, and we believe robust data formats and a clear story for content-addressing them is a key piece of leverage towards that goal.
- For chats with the developers and the community: Join us in any of these (bridged) locations:
- On Github:
- Check out all our repos in the https://github.com/ipld/ organization.
- Github issues can be used for discussing designs, documenting user needs, and submitting bug reports.
- Git patches and Github pull requests are welcome! (Although discussing changes via issues or one of the chat venues above first is highly recommended.)
The IPLD project has a Code of Conduct (which is shared with the IPFS project). Collaborators, contributors, and any participants in community spaces are expected to be able to abide by this code.
With Node.js>=16 installed:
npm run build
- Serve locally:
npm run start
- Test link integrity:
npm run clean
- Review: open a pull request and tag @ipld/reviewers
- Publish: Merge to
masterand Fleek will do the rest
SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 OR MIT