Ansible VM and vSRX with VIRL
Use this Vagrantfile when you want to test a combination of Cisco devices (running in VIRL) and vSRX (running in Vagrant VM with VMware desktop virtualization provider).
The file creates:
- nms virtual machine running Ubuntu 14.04.
- srx virtual machine running vSRX box for VMware Vagrant providers.
Use the install.sh script to install Ansible and NAPALM on nms. More details in this document.
- You MUST use VMware desktop virtualization product (Workstation or Fusion) - other hypervisors are not supported by VIRL.
--providerargument when starting the Vagrant virtual machines for the first time; Vagrant might use the VirtualBox provider otherwise
- The Ansible and vSRX virtual machines are connected to vmnet2 network (the VIRL management network) and use IP address 172.16.1.12 and 172.16.1.13.
- You might want to the included VIRL topology (with one Cisco IOS router and one Nexus-OS switch) as a starting point.