Please sign in to comment.
Add icon to qtconsole app
It's clearly not definitive, as most of the file are not in the right location and icon should be graphically improved, so il will certainly be rebased later. But as it goes with UI improvemetn in the menubar I add it to this branch. Note: About the svg Icon, I've done it from scratch in inkscape, inspired by iTerm2 icon, which is under GPL the .icns file is OSX Specific.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 732 additions and 0 deletions.
- +21 −0 IPython/frontend/qt/console/application_rc.py
- +8 −0 IPython/frontend/qt/console/qtconsoleapp.py
- +5 −0 IPython/frontend/qt/console/resources/application.qrc
- BIN IPython/frontend/qt/console/resources/icon/IPythonConsole.icns
- BIN IPython/frontend/qt/console/resources/icon/IPythonConsole.png
- +698 −0 IPython/frontend/qt/console/resources/icon/IPythonConsole.svg
|@@ -0,0 +1,5 @@|
|+<!DOCTYPE RCC><RCC version="1.0">|
Binary file not shown.
Oops, something went wrong.