This wiki contains:
- The IPython Cookbook
- Development information
- IPython Enhancement Proposals (IPEPs)
- IPython roadmaps and development plans:
- Our lab meetings on air
- Pages for specific developers sprints
- The IPython Extensions Index
- A list of IPython kernels for other languages
- A list of interesting IPython widgets
- A list of Projects using IPython
- A gallery of interesting Jupyter Notebooks (moved to Jupyter wiki)
- Research at UC Berkeley using IPython
- Frequently asked questions
- Supplementary installation information
- IPython 3.0 comm and widget migration document
Editing the wiki
Here are some general guidelines on editing this wiki:
- All new pages should use Markdown.
- We are using pseudo-namespaces to organize pages. This is accomplished by using prefixes for the page names, such as "Dev: The perfect pull request". Example prefixes are: "Dev", "Cookbook", "Install", "Roadmap", "Sprints", "IPEP", etc. Please use appropriate prefixes for the pages you create.
- Please add your page to one of our index pages, either this page or the index pages for one of the prefixes.
- If you find stale content, please remove it or better yet, update it.
Here is a link to our main website.
You may also want to look at the official project documentation.