As we all know, Google has provided aapt plugin for parsing apk, we can get a list of apk files by using 'aapt l -v '. We can divide each res file(assets file) into the module project which it belongs to. But source code of the project can not be divided directly because it will be shrinked optimized and obfuscated. DexSplitter can help you to divide source code.
- Analyze contribution rate of each module to the apk size
- Diff the size of each module in the apk for every sprint
Apk Split Result
Android Origin Build Release.apk
DexSplitter Build Release.apk
ps:more details:extra/hack_description.txt extra/hook_details.txt
The most important purpose of dexSplitter is to build apk which has special dex files
You can use extra/dx.jar directly
Host app(lib:gson), library module moduleone(lib:GreenDAO), library module moduletwo(lib:universalimageloader)
subdexeslist.txt is used for splitting dex, TestClassForMainDex.class is just a test file
Third libs will not be obfuscated
Android Support library is marked as android_sys
subdexeslist.txt should not contain duplicated class files
- Divide the dex files with class files
- Build apk which has special dex files
- Python files for collecting class files
- Obfuscated class list for release version
- Signed apk
- Generate tables about the proportion of module projects
- Parse changes of dex files by comparing different apk versions
- Divide the dex files by author, module etc.
- Copyright (c) 2018-present, iQIYI, Inc. All rights reserved. Most source code in dexSplitter are MIT licensed. Some other source code have Apache licenses. Please refer to the LICENSE file for detailed information.