DPA Library for Linux and Windows
IQRF DPA communication library with basic support of sending and receiving messages in DPA protocol message format. The library is based on DPA.h file where main message structures are defined. DPA messages are sent via IQRF interface/channel class defined in the separate repository cutils.
The core of library is DpaHandler class. It contains functions for sending and asynchronously receiving data from communication interface. All states are internally controlled by DpaHandler class.
DpaTransaction has been added to allow for better asynchronous processing. There is definition of DpaTask which is executed as DPA transaction. The implementation is handled via waiting for system condition which leads to effective code. Check basic examples for practical usage of the DPA transactions.
- compatible with all DCTR modules
- handle timing for DPA messages
- supported programming languages: C++
- supported operating systems: Linux, Windows
Library contains following folders:
- Dpa Source codes of the IQRF DPA library
- DpaDemo Simple demo based on the library implementation
- DpaExamples Basic examples showing how to use the library API
- DpaExtension Source codes of the IQRF DPA library extension
Core classes of the library: