BeRail is a Sailfish OS application to plan your journeys on the Belgian railway. It uses the iRail API as source of information and is part of the iRail project.
BeRail is available in the official Jolla Store and on Openrepos.net.
- Trip planner
- List of all trains that departure from a certain station in NMBS/SNCB old style
- Switch easy between departure and arrival station with just one click
- Integrated disturbances monitor for delays and interruptions
- Follow the trip of a train in real time
- Remember your favourite stations
- Quick access to your recent connections
- iRail occupancies shown with every connection, train, ...
- Simple beautiful Silica UI based on QML
- C++ backend based on Qt5
BeRail is an open source project licensed under the GPLv3 license and is open for contributions.
How to contribute
- Fork and clone this repo
- Open your Sailfish SDK and load the
- Add both targets in the SDK project setup (
- Implement your changes
- Test and build if everything works
- Make a Pull request following the PR template
A class diagram for the C++ back end and the QML UI is available in this repo under the folder 'docs'.
Take a look at the BeRail Github issues, milestones and projects.
You can translate BeRail using the Transifex translation service. In case the language isn't available, you can always request it and I will add it as soon as possible.
The translations are automatically updated on Transifex when a Pull Request has been merged in this repo.