iRedMail is a full-featured mail server solution: https://www.iredmail.org/
Don't forget to check out our lightweight email archiving software: https://spiderd.io/
It supports few mainstream Linux/BSD distributions:
- CentOS Steam 8.
- Note: CentOS 7 and 8 are not supported, please use CentOS Stream or Rocky Linux instead.
- Rocky Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.x
- Debian 11 (Recommend), 10
- Ubuntu 22.04 (Recommend), 20.04, 18.04
- FreeBSD 13.x
- OpenBSD 6.9
- License: GPL v3
- Authors: Zhang Huangbin (zhb at iredmail.org)
- Check and download the latest stable release from website
- Install iRedMail by following our installation guides strictly: Installation Guides
- Community, bug report, feature requests: online support forum
- We offer paid support services
- Source packages patched or modified for RHEL/CentOS can be found here, other RPM packages are all installed from official yum repository and EPEL.
There's also an all-in-one Docker edition here: iredmail/dockerized.