Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Improvements and changes for this release include:
- the ability to aggregate PSDs into a PDF that spans multiple days
- replaces old metric names 'pdf_text' and 'pdf_plot' with a single metric name 'pdf'
- output of the 'pdf' metric is controlled by a new section in the preferences file called 'PDF Preferences' or through the command line
- other changes to the preference file include new output directories for PSD and PDF files and modified default metric aliases. This release is not completely compatible with older preference files.
- PDFs require that PSD text files are available. These can be generated with 'psd_corrected' either prior to or concurrently with 'pdf'.
- the dead_channel_exp metric has been retired from MUSTANG. This release removes this metric from ISPAQ.
- requires R-package IRISMustangMetrics_2.2.0 (included and also available on CRAN)
- fixes bug that affected PSD/PDF output when local RESP files are used
- updates recommended package versions for conda environment install
This release fixes a compatibility issue with R-package IRISSeismic_1.4.8. It is not backwards compatible with earlier IRISSeismic versions. IRISSeismic_1.4.8 is included in this release and it is also available on CRAN.
This release fixes an issue affecting data requested from a SeisComP FDSNWS dataselect service. ISPAQ will now trim start and endtimes to the sample level when the web service returns data cut to the record level. Orientation_check and polarity_check metrics will now work for SeisComP data. Other metrics may return slightly different results than with previous versions. It also includes the R IRISSeismic_1.4.6.tar.gz package, which must be installed for this fix to work. This package is also available on CRAN.