This is an application I'm building to learn Angular and how to integrate it with the new features of Sails.js v0.11.0.
Transcripts of screencasts can be found at: http://irlnathan.github.io/sailscasts/
Videos can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf8i4fc0zJByWVBmMk8uJ0UEhTIGMnmPQ
Join the mailing list at: http://irlnathan.github.io/sailscastsnewsletter/
Creating a Sails/Angular Application (Individual Episodes)
- Ep1: Creating a Sails/Angular Application: Intro
- Ep2: Setting up the development enviornment and creating the project
- Ep3: Building an Angular Application in Sails: Understanding Asset Delivery Options in Our SignUp Page.
- Ep4: Building an Angular Application in Sails: Implementing requests in Angular to a Sails API. Page.
- Ep5: Building an Angular Application in Sails: Creating custom actions and an intro to node-machines.
- Ep6: Building an Angular Application in Sails: User Authentication in Angular and Sails.
Want to skip ahead? You can check out a rough preview I did with @mikermcneil at https://github.com/balderdashy/activity-overlord-2-preview.
MIT © 2015 Irl Nathan